"My approach to intervention is rooted in respect for child development and focuses on making the mundane meaningful, looking at daily interactions as opportunities for learning and growth while respecting the uniqueness of the individual and family. It’s about setting high expectations for long term quality of life and relationships for individuals on the spectrum and implementing a specific and doable plan to get there one step at a time.”
– Lauren Wilson, LCSW, RDI® Program Certified Consultant

Friday, October 14, 2011

Blogs I Follow

On the left hand side you'll notice that there are a few blogs that I follow.  I think one of the most wonderful things about the internet, is the ease in which we can now connect with networks of support.  Recently, one of my most favorite blogs shared a particularly moving post from a guest author.

The story and video are moving.
Ely and Mum Laura

No comments: